Here's the after! Go OCD organization skills go! With labels and everything!
Another of my shows got canceled tonight, which was kind of okay. It seemed like the audience would be full of men in utilikilts and women in vinyl corsets. I've seen enough of that in my time. Upcoming shows include Yo La Tengo, Tapes N Tapes, Girl Talk, and Jill Sobule. Can't complain, really.
Bobby got me an early Christmas present in the form of sweet new headphones, as my old ones were rapidly deteriorating due to overuse. They work super well and are quite stylish.
I'm scheduled to go ice skating on Sunday with Lorien, which scares me a bit. I haven't gone ice skating in at least a decade, so I am predicting many falls. I may embarrass myself by wearing knee pads.
My trip to California hovers ever-closer. I'm excited for tacos, Cactus Cooler, roller coasters, and grocery stores that sell liquor. It'll be nice to be fussed over by my parents and hang out with old friends. I'd never live there again, but it's always a nice refuge from the oppressive gray that envelops Portland each winter. In the meantime, enjoy these photos of me singing "Volcano Girls" at the Ambassador last weekend:
And of Bobby and me at a recent party. Shout-out to Tara for the gravity-defying hairstyle. As they say in Texas, "the higher the hair, the closer to heaven:"
Nice job, but why is that guitar not in its case? >.<
ReplyDeleteI am inspired! So we'll see if we can do something similar over holiday break with the disaster area we charitably call an "office." Not to mention the area in the basement that used to be the practice space but is now full of teacher stuff. I need that space for a drum kit!
Hope you have great warm weather in California!
Can you possibly get any hairstyles that are cuter? Tara is a genius. You and Bobby could be in an ad. Perfect. Pantry/closet looks great. Cactus Cooler awaits your arrival.
ReplyDeleteHey, we have closets in California as well...
ReplyDeleteVéronique, those are Rock Band parts. They're all plastic. No case necessary :)
ReplyDeleteLoooove that sweater in the last pic--where'd you get it?
ReplyDeleteIt's from H&M. Bought it about a month ago, so chances are they still have them.
ReplyDelete